Movie-star sadness



Mama, she says, he's got diamonds in his mouth
and an unforgiving heart
that constantly reminds him all the wrong things I said
shutting down all the doors for me
and I wonder if it sings to him all the good thing I've done.
Mama, she says, he's got diamonds in his mouth
and eyes that can be cold as steel
when his heart whispers to him
all the wrong things I said
that he never told me anything about
so I'm left to wonder what exactly did I say
that his heart wont let him forget.
Mama, she says, he's got diamonds in his mouth...

Comments

chamagosa said…
no entiendo nada...que astracto
Korkuss said…
Es una agradable sensación leerte...
Carmen Sa said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
chamagosa said…
eres toda una conocedora reina de los infiernos...

Popular posts from this blog

De guapos y futbol