Back home

I have to go right now but I'll leave you an update on my current situation back home:

My feet hurt a lot due to the constant walking around in highheels.
I'm constipated.
It takes me 30 to 40 minutes to get to work and the same ammount of time to get back home every day.
I haven't unpacked yet.
I teach 3 classes but as of Monday I'll start with a fourth one.
I haven't worked on my thesis >.<
I don't feel like I'm back at home. It actually feels more like I'm back at my parents house. Not really my home anymore.
There are flys everywhere.
I miss the spaniards... those bastards!
I miss my old place and my big ass bed.

Comments

melinator said…
aaiii necesito una actualización about you

te mando un abashoooo

yo también empecé a trabajar, third grade teacher baby! Creo que estaré en peligro de extinción.

mua
bye!
Korkuss said…
Siempre es bueno saber de ti... un beso grande

Popular posts from this blog

Movie-star sadness

De guapos y futbol