Boredom: Population: 1


Burnout is a psychological term for the experience of long-term exhaustion and diminished interest.

"exhaustion and diminished interest":BOREDOM

Boredom has defined by...
C. D. Fisher: “an unpleasant, transient affective state in which the individual feels a pervasive lack of interest in and difficulty concentrating on the current activity.”[3]
M. R. Leary: “an affective experience associated with cognitive attentional processes.”[4]

Boredom arises not from a lack of things to do but from the inability to latch onto any specific activity. Nothing engages us, despite an often profound desire for engagement.

Boredom (noun):
tedium, (x)
apathy, (x)
doldrums, (x)
weariness, (x)
monotony, (x)
dullness, (x)
sameness, (x)
ennui, (x)
flatness, (x)
world-weariness, (x)
tediousness, (x)
irksomeness (x)
<< OPPOSITE excitement (not at all)

No es que no quiera ver a mis amigos, no es que haya querido perderme las fiestas del pitic yet again. Es simplemente que mi cuerpo ya no da. Estoy cansada. Física y emocionalmente... quiero salir, no quiero ser la deja abajo, la que no sale, la que se reporta en la semana y luego no sale el fin... pero mi cuerpo no me hace caso, me duermo si me quedo quieta, me cuesta despertarme...el café, el té, la red bull, no me hacen efecto.

I am running on empty.
I just want IT to stop.
I just want to stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie-star sadness

De guapos y futbol