The longest day [was yesterday (good thing I didn't ran out of cigarrettes)]

Its 5:43 pm, I'm at ASU since 9:15 am, I just want to go home, this hasn't been my day.
Started out pretty good but by the time I was done teaching and getting ready to go to my classes everything turned upside down:
I haven't eaten anything since this morning.
I couldn't find a place in the parking lot so I'm parked in one of those 2 hours parking lots, running every 2 hours to put more money so I don't get a ticket. Well after spilling my entire hot has hell coffee (burned my hand and I never got to taste even a zip of it) around 3:20 pm I ran to the parking lot to put more money on the thing and it wasn't working. I didn't have enough change to get more 2 hours so I'm screwed now, probably I'm getting a big ass ticket for that, but since I just twisted my ancle I refuse to run there again and check it out... I'm just gonna wait until is 6 pm and move the car someplace else.
I'm beyond tired right now, my ancle hurts, I probably got a ticket (did I metion I'm broke right now?) which I will have to pay, I'm hungry and I can't go home until after 9:30 pm tonite because I still have one more class to attend to...
and to think every Wednesday is going to be like this....
this is the longest day of my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie-star sadness

De guapos y futbol