Serendipity


Maybe it was by chance, maybe it was coincidence, maybe it was ment to be, maybe it was at random, maybe it was serendipity

But today was a happy day. Not good reason at all.

It could be because I needed to have one of these days, or because early in the morning I thought of you and smiled, or because I didn't think of you the rest of the day, or because it was cold today, or because, finally, I closed my eyes at fear and just jumped, or, because after all I like to believe that I'll be ok... Either one it was serendipitous.

Comments

Lady of Shalott said…
al paracaídas o a mi? ^^
melinator said…
Por serendipity o lo que sea pero me alegra mucho que tengas días así :) aasshh me hace mucha falta uno! Pero estos días hostiles ya están a punto de ser lanzados por la ventana :P

Un abrazo mona. Acá ando pendiente de lo que te anda aconteciendo eh jsjsjs

cheers

M.

Popular posts from this blog

Movie-star sadness

De guapos y futbol