Hoy amanecí bien noventosa...

Tan noventosa que escuché a Pulp.
Chéquense el video en vivo de Like a Friend en Coachella 2012 en yuotube.
Les pondría el link directo pero no se como hacerlo con el ipad jajajaja, what a loser.
Mi yo noventoso manda decir que esto es un rolón y les deja su parte favorita:

You are the last drink I never should have drunk
You are the body hidden in the trunk
You are the habit I can't seem to kick
You are my secrets on the front page every week
You are the car I never should have bought
You are the dream I never should have caught
You are the cut that makes me hide my face
You are the party that makes me feel my age
Like a car crash I can see but I just can't avoid
Like a plane I've been told I never should board
Like a film that's so bad but I've got to stay till the end
Let me tell you now: it's lucky for you that we're friends. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Movie-star sadness

De guapos y futbol